Ressource probs with ProC 2.2 ??

From: Olaf Musch <Olaf.Musch_at_gzs.de>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:40:23 +0200

Hi everybody,

I use Oracle 7.3.3.4 on NT 3.51 (The DB is abaout 130 GB) and I've written a C-prog (MSVC 5) using embedded SQL (using Pro/C 2.2.2.0.1) and linked against SQLLIB18.LIB

The prog does a connect, some queries, eventually some process-spawns with WAIT-option, a disconnect and then a sleep for some time. And this has to go on forever.

The situation is now, that the prog runs and suddenly, during the connect call, there is an access violation, the DB makes a core dump and the prog is gone.

Now my questions:

Are there any known ressource probs for that configuration (yep, I know that NT itself _is_ a ressource prob, but I mean the Oracle side) ?

Any hints will be greatly appreciated

TIA Olaf Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 16:40:23 CEST

Original text of this message