Re: Forms4.5: How can I show the record position in the block?

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:06:27 +0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] Thank you! This is the nice solution.

But one more question.

Why Forms from Developer/2000 v1.5 dysplay current position in block like '3/?' in the status bar?
After fetching all records we can see, for example, '3/134'. Why Oracle cannot dysplay count all records immediately?

stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu wrote:

> In article <35629751.C9F03DFB_at_dd.ru>,
<snip>

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow