Re: Oracle Forms 4.5 path?

From: <psnana_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 04:46:15 GMT

In article <6kc3c2$l1l$1_at_aconcagua.ctcreuna.cl>,   "CTC-Reuna" <italo.bozzi_at_usa.net> wrote:

> Dear friends:
>
> We have oracle applications under Forms 4.5 in an Windows NT 4.0 server with
> Oracle 7.3 over a Unix server. Depend on the user what Forms 4.5 program
> execute, we tried with the FORMS45_PATH in the windows 95 registry and we
> can't execute a forms in other directory.
>
> How we can do to take form in other location?
>
> Thanks for your help, be free to write to italo.bozzi_at_usa.net
>
> Italo Bozzi F.

Hi,
You specify all the file's directories that need to be executed by Oracle Forms in FORMS_45 Path. Without giving directory name in FORMS_45 Path u can not execute the form by simple giving the form name. Otherwise u need to give complete path name in your source code, which will reduce the chances of portability. You can also try ORACLE_PATH.

Regards
Nana