Oracle Web application server.(OWAS)

From: <pasarkar_at_cs.rmit.edu.au>
Date: 1998/05/25

Hi,

   I am a Masters Student, trying to install OWAS. I am a starter in this  field and have very little knowlegde about OWAS, the difficulties I am  facing are

  1. the installation is not intitaive.
  2. Pl/SQl cartiridge is installed properly (this is what server mgr says) and Java and cgi, Samples are not working. PL/SQL gives problem in terms of executing the stored procedures. I used DAD in OWAS.
  3. I am unable to create a cartridge for user (other than DBA)
  4. How to make the java program to run from OWAS?

   I am looking for some information if there is any URL which has this  information then Please email me that URL.    I downloaded the one month OWAS3.0 trail software.

  Are the above problems are due to fact that it is trail software?

I do read this news group but email correspondance will be appreciated. My email : pasarkar_at_cs.rmit.edu.au

Thanks.
Praful Onkar Pasarkar