Re: Oracle Replication Manager

From: (wrong string) ård <rune.nygaard_at_naivaav.no>
Date: 1998/05/25

It is a Windows95/NT product that you will find on the Oracle 7 Server CD (where Enterprise Manger is).
Replication Manager is a nice tool to give an overview over an existing replicated system,
but IMHO the tool is not sufficient to set up a system (at least if you are going to implement Conflict Resolution).

/Rune