Re: Common TNSNames.ORA file

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 16:20:04 -0400

you can also use the IFILE parm in a tnsnames.ora file, works just like the IFILE parm in the init.ora file. this gives you the flexibility to have a common for most and add special entries that might pertain just to a group of people.

joe
http://www.oracle-dba.com

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator
Vice-President Ohio Oracle Users Group, http://www.ooug.org