ERwin Flakey?

From: Rowan McCammon <rowan_mccammon_at_nospam.amp.com.au>
Date: 1998/05/22

Hi All,

Currently evaluating a copy of ERwin and am finding that it tends to hang when I try and check out my model via the Dictionary Manager and sometimes when I'm comparing model to database.

I'm running with Oracle 7.3.2 Servers and I'm wondering if anyone else here has found the product a bit unstable or is it just my machine.

Any comments welcome.

Regards,
Rowan.

--
Remove the anti-spamming thingy from my email address to reply to me.

The opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the opinions
of my company.