Re: Remote sqlldr on NT?

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 17:22:33 -0400

are u running a listener on the NT box, if so and you have your tnsnames.ora file setup correctly on your local box, you should be able to do the sqlldr userid/password_at_tnsname_entry ... etc where tnsnames_entry is the entry in your local tnsnames.ora file that will resolve to the machine where the db is, this assumes alot, ie: the 2 computers can communicate via tcp/ip, etc.

joe
http://www.oracle-dba.com

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator
Vice-President Ohio Oracle Users Group, http://www.ooug.org