enabling and disabling forms items?

From: Jason Nugent <ap958_at_chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: 22 May 1998 13:56:16 GMT

[Quoted]         Hey folks,

[Quoted]         I was wondering if it was possible to enable and disable items in [Quoted] a form depending on the state of other forms items. For example, a user checks a radio button which enables a text field. I personally don't think that this is possible, but that is only because I haven't seen any references to tell me otherwise. Can you do it?

                Thanks all,

                jason

--
Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)