Re: T.O.A.D error, ORA-01026:multiple buffers of size > 2000 in the bind list

From: <nelM_at_jmgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:03:09 GMT

[Quoted] I have just installed version 4.1.05.21 (ie. the latest version) of TOAD and are still having the same error.

I do not have a Net8 installed but I have SqlNetv1 and SqlNetv2 installed. SqlNetv2 works fines becasue I can connect to the server with SQLPLUS and D/2000. The SqlNetv1 was used by Gupta's Sql windows.

The server is an IBM AIX Oracle 7.2.3. We do not have Oracel 8.

I have just e-mail toadman and waiting for his reply. Any advice is most welcome.

Thanks,
Nelson Mak
(** Please remove the M from my e-mail address when replying with e-mail) Received on Fri May 22 1998 - 10:03:09 CEST

Original text of this message