Re: T.O.A.D error, ORA-01026:multiple buffers of size > 2000 in the bind list

From: jmw42969 <jmw42969_at_glaxowellcome.com>
Date: 20 May 1998 15:02:49 GMT

Ton Raaijmakers <torgan_at_worldonline.nl> wrote in article <35629776.A6F8E69A_at_worldonline.nl>...
> I had that problem also, but after installing version 4.05 of TOAD is
worked.

Is that your current version? Because I just downloaded 5.13

At some version, and I don't remember which one, Toad started trying to diagnose the correct client driver for the server. If you connected to an Oracle 8 database and had Net 8 installed, it will load net 8. If you were using Net 8 and connected to Oracle 7 and still had Sqlnet installed, Toad will reconnect via Sqlnet. It seems a clunky solution to a buggy Net8 but at least it works around the problems until Oracle gets them worked out. Received on Wed May 20 1998 - 17:02:49 CEST

Original text of this message