Re: OWAS 3.0 and Java Servelts

From: Joop <JoopvandeWege_at_mail.mococo.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:01:25 +0200

Michelle Warner wrote:

> I am using the OWAS 3.0 and I am trying to implement java servlets.
> Does anyone know whether I need to configure the OWAS to listen for
> java servlets on
> a particular port, and if so how do I configure the OWAS? If I don't
> need to configure the OWAS then is there anything else I need to do like
There is no servlets support for OWAS 3.0 and neither for OWAS 4.0 aka OAS 4.0.
There might be support in a latter version of OAS 4. For now you could use the java cartridge and use plain simple java programming todo the job, not very portable to other webservers :(

Joop Received on Wed May 20 1998 - 10:01:25 CEST

Original text of this message