Developer 2000 - iconic buttons

From: Dejan Ristic <rica_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:12:04 +0200

I'm using Developer2000 2.0 for Web.
I've made a form and put picture in that form. Everything works fine through Java applet (I can see the picture), but there are some problems with iconic buttons. I can't see pictures on that buttons. Help! :)

Installation is done properly because I can see picture. Form works well if I'm using forms runtime (I can see iconic buttons properly, with pictures). MSIE 4.0 displays buttons without pictures, but Netscape Communicator 4 with java plugin fails to start the form (other forms work well). Received on Tue May 19 1998 - 18:12:04 CEST

Original text of this message