Re: Report to text format

From: The baker <swalsh_at_auchan.com>
Date: 18 May 1998 15:59:19 GMT

You just have to convert your report in REX format. Then you get a ASCII file which contains a text description of your report. For Report 2.5, make File/Admistration/Convert. Choos RDF file for the source type and REX file for the destination type. And it works.

The Rex file format is very useful to translate a Report 2.0 to a Report 2.5

Bill Boswell <bboswell_at_nortel.com> wrote in article <35605244.716BDF89_at_nortel.com>...