How to use forms deploy using D2k v2.0

From: Sudipto Ghoshal <sudipto_at_teamqsi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:03:47 -0400

Hi:

We are trying to deploy forms developed using dev/2000 v2.0 on a Win NT 4.0 notebook with strict limitations on database and runtime size and small memory footprint. Is there any way we can use those forms with a small runtime environment and with the database being Oracle lite 3.0 ? Is there a minimal runtime environment for those forms for deployment ?

Would really appreciate if somebody can point to a solution where those D2K forms are deployable in small memory and harddisk space ?

Thank you,

Sudipto

--
Sudipto Ghoshal, Ph.D.