Context with BLOB ?

From: Oliver Pistor <pistor_at_dsa-gmbh.de>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:02:11 GMT

Hi !

We have trouble getting to work the Context Cartridge with BLOB columns. Works fine with LONG RAW, but doesn't work with BLOB. The problem is that the indexing just doesn't "recognize" any documents in BLOB columns. We have written a WRB Cartridge to
upload/download the documents into BLOB, which works fine now, as opposed to the LONG RAW columns, where we used the CTXLoader.

Documents are WinWord 6, HTML,ASCII-Text. AUTOB is used as filter preference.
OS is NT4. DB is ORA 8.0.4
(We are aware of the filterting problems....)

Any hints are appreciated !

Oliver

opistor_at_iname.com Received on Thu May 14 1998 - 21:02:11 CEST

Original text of this message