Forms doesn't notice changes in an OLE-container

From: W v A <wesselX_at_Xwau.mis.ah.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:26:05 GMT

Hello,

I've created a form which contains a Word OLE-container. Whenever I activate it by double-clicking, changes made in Word are visible in the OLE-container and when I want to close the form without saving the changes the 'Do you want to commit changes' question pops up. However, when I activate it via a button using forms_ole.exec_verb, changes made in Word are visible in the forms OLE-container, but when I commit, forms says there are no changes to commit.

Does anybody have an idea what's causing this behaviour ?

TIA, Wessel van Alphen

(Please remove X's from e-mail account when replying) Received on Tue May 12 1998 - 14:26:05 CEST

Original text of this message