Reports25 no of copies per page

From: Richard Brands <wncreb_at_cco.wnc.nedlloyd.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:56:18 +0100

Our old version of our purchase order report, written in Cobol printed each page 4 times on each
different preprinted paper. We are trying to build the same report with Oracle Reports25. Reports25
allows you to print any number of copies of the report, but I cannot find a way to
print the no of copies per page. The purchase order can have any number of pages, and the report prints
all outstanding purchase orders. This means we do not know the number of orders printed and the number
of pages for each order.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to print multiple copies of a report per page?

Thanks and regards,

Richard Received on Tue May 12 1998 - 11:56:18 CEST

Original text of this message