Need Education Suggestion!!

From: Charles Louis <louis_at_en.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 20:26:17 -0400

[Quoted] I am working at a company that is using Oracle Tools. I am interested in learning to use these tools, yet have never coded in SQL. [Quoted] I have coded a little in the past with COBOL and BASIC. After going over the [Quoted] tutorials I believe that I need to learn SQL first, to be effective in Report Writer and Forms.

What do you believe is the quickest way I could get up to speed in SQL to be [Quoted] effective in using these tools? I looked at Oracle classes in Ohio and they [Quoted] have a 5 day class do you think this would be a good choice?

Thanks in Advance.

Chuck
louis_at_en.com Received on Mon May 11 1998 - 02:26:17 CEST

Original text of this message