Re: linux client

From: Richard Hoffbeck <rwh_at_visi.com>
Date: 1998/05/09

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.misc and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

Depending on what you want to do, the Oracle JDBC drivers have worked for me on my Linux box to query against Oracle servers on other platforms.

If you're looking for sql*plus, svrmgrl, etc. you'll probably have to try the SCO emulation route.

--rick

In article <6isagf$mp7$1_at_bw107zhb.bluewin.ch>, ramesh.astik_at_reso.ch says...