Help How to stop reports server after closing reports

From: Manfred Tischendorf <07142980027-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/05/08

[Quoted] Hello "Reports builders"

I have two questions to optimize my applications. One is, that at the start of reports the window "Reports Progress" appears, which I would have to be hidden. How can I get this window to background or better not to be displayed?

My second question is, that after closing the report, the Reports Server remains open. How can I use my application to close this process? What will happen to the solution you promise, if the user has no reports started until he exit the application?

My environment is Win Nt 4.0 and (!) Win 3.11 and I am using reports V2.5 started from Forms V4.5 using run_product(reports,....); My Oracle Version is V7.3 but the system has to run as well under V7.1 .
Any chance?

Thanks for each advice. I know, that it may be an interesting point for a lot of news readers, but please can you email me the promise you make because I do not often use news (perhaps I would have found the ssolution in the past) . Email comes directly to my desctop, news does not.

Thanks for your help.

Manfred Tischendorf
tischendorf_at_arkusa.de Received on Fri May 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message