Rep 2.5 vs Rep 3.0

From: Luis Santos <l-miguel-santos_at_telecom.pt>
Date: 7 May 1998 16:04:48 GMT

I use Developer 2000 Forms 4.5 and for reporting I didn't decide yet the best product to use: Rep 2.5 or Rep 3.0

I would like to know the main diferences between them.

I need very flexible reports , the user can decide the columns and graphs to put on the report.
I need also to generate the reports separated, and have a option to select several reports generate them and buid a index of the selected reports. I think that in reports 2.5 I can't do that. and reports 3.0 ??

Thanks
Luis Santos
l-miguel-santos_at_telecom.pt Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 18:04:48 CEST

Original text of this message