Date Masking

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:30:29 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm using Designer 2000 to generate a form. My NLS_DATE_FORMAT in the [Quoted] registry is MMDDRRRR so that the user's don't have to enter the slashes when entering a date.

Is there a way to have the form put the slashes in (just for the sake of looking better) after the date is keyed. How do developers normally handle this? Does everyone always just force the users to enter the slashes on every date field?

I'm new so I'd appreciate some help on this one.

Ken Halsted
kenman_at_mail.snider.net Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 17:30:29 CEST

Original text of this message