Re: Send a Printer Code in Rep 2.5

From: Urs <Urs.Faslert_at_ezv.admint.ch>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 08:21:43 +0200

Steve Davis wrote:

> Urs <Urs.Faslert_at_ezv.admint.ch> wrote:
>
> >I would like to activate double-side-printing on
> >my laserprinter while executing a report.
>

> You will need to add the escape sequence to switch on double sided
> printing to the .prt printer driver file.

Thanks Steve for answering.
Unfortunately i had no success.

I think the problem is, that the Report generates a postscript output that means bitmap.
Reports Reference Manual, 8-26 says:
" Printer codes are only used when running your report in character mode. They are not used when running it in bitmap. "

I sent the escape-Sequnce from the OS but the printer resets with the next print-file (the reports-File). Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 08:21:43 CEST

Original text of this message