Oracle Forms and formatting with Display Items

From: Kim Simons <kim.simons_at_lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 09:53:14 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am a new user to Developer 2000 - Oracle Forms. I am trying to create a form that just displays data from the database. I would like to use the Display Item type for the items, but I need to be able to format the items in a specific way differently than they are stored in the database. I tried using the Text Item, but I don't like how it makes the user think he/she can type in that field. Does anyone have any ideas how I can do this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kim Simons Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 15:53:14 CEST

Original text of this message