lines, colors, and symbols in Graphics 3.0

From: Marcel Claus <Marcel.Claus_at_Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 12:05:25 +0100

I'm using ORACLE Graphics 3.0 to generate some charts. But there is something
buggy (it all worked fine in Graphics 2.5): I generate a chart drawing lines in different colors and setting symbols for
each line to reference the lines in the legend. Now I place the chart in a
report designed with reports 3.0 and IT HAPPENS: The lines have different colors and the symbols look strange (i.e. I defined as a plus-sign in Graphics and it appears as a rectangle in reports). And even worse is the way it is printed 'cause sometimes there are no lines in the chart and no symbols. Only the axis and some numbers representing the values!

Does somebody has the same problem? Is it a know bug or am I doing something wrong? (I already had a look at the registry, font-settings,
etc.).

Thanks in advance

Marcel Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 13:05:25 CEST

Original text of this message