Forms4.5 -menu Query_Parameter

From: Your Name <SteveGreenwood_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 17:02:10 -0400

[Quoted] We are currently converting our SQL*Menu5.0 menu to Forms4.5, and are having some issues with the substitution parameters.

  When running SQL*Menu5.0, we would call QUERY_PARAMETER from a procedure, and a small window would pop up showing the label we had specified and room for the parameter to be entered. After converting to Forms4.5, when we call QUERY_PARAMETER, a window pops up which takes up the entire height of the screen, and most of the width. The main problem with this is that it covers up the space where the hint line would normally be.

  Has anyone else seen this problem, and can you offer any ideas how to resize the window?

Thank you,
  Steve Greenwood Received on Tue May 05 1998 - 23:02:10 CEST

Original text of this message