Re: Designer 2k navigation

From: (wrong string) ínio <Conceicao.Sousa_at_atm.mailcom.pt>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 14:12:47 +0100

CWT wrote:

> We are a team of Oracle Developers, who has encountered a annoying problem.
>
> We want a certain structur on a form on which several item gropus are
> placed.
> This structur is of course determined by the modules sequence of base-table
> items.
> The problem is now that we cant implement another navigation sequence. It
> follows the on from the module.
>
> Is there any other way than in the final form (by using F45) to alter the
> sequence, som that the TAB-navigation follows our rules instead of the
> modules.
>
> Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
> Developer, Danish Ministery of Research

You can alter the navigation of a form as well as you want.

To do so you can

    [Quoted]
  1. alter the value of the item property "next item" and "previous Item".
  2. Create Item Level Triggers "Key_Next_Item" and/or "Key_Previous_Item", where you say where do you want to jump,

ex.: In the key_next_item you write "go_item('block_name.item_name');

P.S. Let me know if i had been of any help. Received on Tue May 05 1998 - 15:12:47 CEST

Original text of this message