Designer 2k navigation

From: CWT <Christian.H.Wernberg-Tougaard_at_"S"uvm.dk>
Date: 5 May 1998 11:24:23 GMT

[Quoted] We are a team of Oracle Developers, who has encountered a annoying problem.

We want a certain structur on a form on which several item gropus are placed.
This structur is of course determined by the modules sequence of base-table items.
The problem is now that we cant implement another navigation sequence. It follows the on from the module.

Is there any other way than in the final form (by using F45) to alter the sequence, som that the TAB-navigation follows our rules instead of the modules.

Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
Developer, Danish Ministery of Research Received on Tue May 05 1998 - 13:24:23 CEST

Original text of this message