report generators for endusers?

From: John Walker <walkerj_at_access1.digex.net>
Date: 1998/05/04

The company I work for has an Oracle database that runs on a Sun (Solaris) and is accessible by users over the Web for entering and reading data.

We're looking for a report generator that will let Web users get reports of their records sorted by practically any field. The report generator itself must be maintainable by a database administrator who is not much more knowledgeable than your average enduser.

If anyone has any comments on particular products, I'd appreciate them. Maybe even more valuable, I'd appreciate any pioters to directories or catalogs that describe a range of products.

Any ideas?

thanks,

John Received on Mon May 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message