Deploying Application on the WEB

From: <rljustice_at_techsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 12:06:29 -0600

Hi I am using NT (4.0) servers. I am trying to setup/run an Oracle Forms (4.5) for the WEB. I have set up the Oracle Web Server (3.0.) or at least I can run static html files from various workstations.

I have read "Devloper/200: Deploying Application on the Web." I followed
"Chapter 2: Setting up Devloper/2000 for the Web." I have set the
Forms45_Path to ensure the system can "find" the fmx file. I have generated the fmx file. I have the Forms Server Listener running on Port 9000, which matches the port on the Oracle Web Server Listener. I am sure the Oracle Web Server Listener is running. I set up set up the following Virtual Directories  "web_code", "web_html", and "web_jars". I chose to implement a
"non-cartridge" implementation.

After all the setup and re-check. I get the following the bottom of my browser (IE 3.02) window "error: ave.lang.NoClass.DefFoundError: oracle/forms/uiClient/v1_4/engine/Runform"

Can anyone help? What else needs to be done? .

Thanks for your help

Randy