OLE2 - HELP

From: (wrong string) ção Sousa <conceicao.sousa_at_mail.mailcom.pt>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 14:52:44 +0100

I am Portuguese Progammer, so forguive my English...

        I have a problem initializing an Ole Container with an Word7 Object
(Office95) , in Forms45 (Oracle7 / Developper 2000).

        When I insert the Document With the Rigth Button of the mouse I don't have any problem.

But if i try to do it with the procedure forms_ole.initialize_container, it aparently works, but when i call the word with dobble cklic, the Size of the pages of my document (in the Ole Container) get smaller.

        Why and/or how to solve the problem.

                                                Tank You
                                                R. Patrocínio.