Can Database Audit monitor records on certain table

From: Sim Keng Hwee <simkh_at_ses.st.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 16:40:39 +0800

Hi, I need help. Database object audit can audit table, view etc. The user_audit_object does not show which records are being queried, inserted, updated or deleted. For example if a user performs the following query : "select * from emp where id =3;" How can I know the user querid on what record. This info is not captured in the audit trail. Can I perform audit on record or records of certain table. Hope to hear from you . Thanks and Bye. Received on Mon May 04 1998 - 10:40:39 CEST

Original text of this message