--->oracle dba and developers wanted dead or alive<---

From: Chris Baker (Nexus Link) <"Chris>
Date: 1998/05/02

Oracle DBA or Developers Trainers and Mentors needed Will consider hiring consultants back into the permanent sector.

We are in need of someone with your skills who is willing to do knowledge transfer and mentoring. This position entails performing as a stand-up classroom trainer, as well as when training is not occurring you will be sent out on assignments within your particular skill set.

This is a permanent position which requires traveling around the State of Florida, for anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months. The rate for such a position is open in many respects as it solely depends on you and your experience and particular skill set. The range we are working within is between $50-100k per year, not only that but your also become a FULLY benefited employee, with the following benefits:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Summary of Benefits~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100% of Employee Insurance Premiums Paid by our client,  family coverage will require an employee  contribution

Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance - Orthodontic coverage included
Prescription Drug Coverage
Life Insurance - 2 x annual salary
Disability Insurance - 60% to age 65

401(k) Plan - with 100% company matching to 6% of  salary providing retirement savings with  pre-tax dollars on a tax deferred basis Multiple investment funding options
Semiannual and Annual Reviews
Relocation Assistance Provided
Bonus Potential - Based on revenue enhancement Professional Training
Tuition Reimbursement
Conference Attendance Encouraged.
Achievement Awards.
Holidays - 10 paid per year.
Vacation - 10 days per year during first 5 years, 15  days after 5 full years.
5 Days of Sick Leave

If you have interest in become a part of our team please send me your most current resume, availability schedule and current salary rate.

--

Send all resumes and contact information to mailto:chrisb_at_nexus-link.com

Thanks for your time,

Chris Baker
South Florida Technical Recruiter
Inter*Link Technology Solutions