Looking for stress testing tools.....

From: Kelvin Yau <bolt_at_asiaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 23:25:46 +0800

Hi,

We am currently working on a project for Hong Kong Telecom and we are urgently looking for a stress testing tool. The system is running Oracle Applications
on a IBM RS/6000 S80 machine. The application is client/server with Developer 2000
for the front end and the database is Oracle 7.3. We need a tool to do the stress testing
on the machine. Does anyone out there know any good tools can do the job? You information is greatly appreciated.

Please send your mail to : kyau_at_hotmail.com

Thanks...

Kelvin Yau Received on Sat May 02 1998 - 17:25:46 CEST

Original text of this message