How do you create 2 listboxes in Oracle Forms 4.5?

From: Creative Business Advisers <health_at_mtolympus.ari.net>
Date: 2 May 1998 03:47:29 GMT

[Quoted] I looked at some of the enclosed Oracle 4.5 Forms examples, but they didn't have quite what I need:

Has anyone programmed a form with two listboxes where a user can click on an item in the first listbox and it is copied into the second listbox? Also, in this example, when an item in the second listbox is selected, it is removed.

This seems to have been done already in TCL and Java, as you can get examples of this in numerous books. I think this can be done somehow with lists and/or LOVs.....

If anyone has any ideas or hints how this could be implemented in Forms 4.5, it would greatly be appreciated.

  • Mike