Re: DB 7.3 problems with tablenames

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 00:36:42 -0700

I doubt that the name is a problem. It is often the case that the previous line of code was improperly formated or formed. The compiler was confused and decided the table was incorrect.

Alternatively is the you need the schema for the table

    select * from user1.LOP where...

You should post the code for people to review.

Mike Krolewski