From: POWERS SMITH <pasmith_at_ppg.com>
Date: 30 Apr 1998 21:51:41 GMT

I will be getting a txt file from a PC that needs to be loaded into a Oracle table. This will occur several times a week, with the data in the txt file changing, but always going into the same Oracle table. Can I use sloader to repeatedly input into the same table, or do I have to write an embedded routine to do this? I would rather not use an embedded if I can use strickly Oracle tools.

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated. Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 23:51:41 CEST

Original text of this message