SQR: Structured Query Report Writer V3.0.13.2

From: Tom Brown <browntom_at_ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:01:11 -0400

I am trying to link out SQR Workbench release V3.0.13.2, using our SQRMake file from April 1996. We are currently running Oracle 7.3.3 and AIX 4.2.1. Several of the lib files have changed since since the sqrmake file was created. References to libocic.a and libora.a were not resolved. We changed these references to libserver.a and libclient.a; however, that led to further unresolved references.

Our make command currently looks like the following:

 make -f makefile ORALIBS="-lclient $ORACLE_HOME/lib/osntab.o \

-lserver -lnlsrtl -lnlsrtl3 -lcv6 -lcore -lcore3 -lsqlnet -lpls
\

-lserver -lnlsrtl -lnlsrtl3 -lcv6 -lcore -lcore3"

Can someone tell me what other library files I am missing at this point?

Thanks!

Tom Brown Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 23:01:11 CEST

Original text of this message