UTL_FILE package not visible in Procedure Builder

From: Terenzio (Datasyst) <"Terenzio>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:18:23 +0200

I have to develop a procedure with Procedure Builder and I have to define and use a variable: pippo UTL_FILE.FILE_TYPE;

I'm connected as Scott/Tiger.
When I Compile my procedure (or only the above specification) I obtain the compile Error FILE_TYPE is not declared.

How can I see UTL_FILE from my procedure?? I tried to write:

pippo SYS.UTL_FILE.FILE_TYPE;

but I obtain the message of redefinition of package!!

Probably is a very little problem to solve, but I'm not able to do it!!! Help!!!

Thanks
Franco Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 17:18:23 CEST

Original text of this message