Re: Designer/2000: ORA-942/CGEN-1246 on Default Where Clause on Generate

From: Eric Keen <ekeen_at_dps-corp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:34:57 -0400

Thanks for the reply Simon - we do not have the destination schema active in the repository instance. One other point which does cause a failure to generate. The statement on derived items ie/: COMPLEX:do_key('NEXT_BLOCK'); also cause ORA-942 errors in some Designer Applications and not others, which leads me to believe a preference may be set for server validation.
Regards,

           Eric

--

Only 611 days left to stock up on canned goods and ammo before
01-JAN-2000