Re: Oracle Lite?

From: <awaterma_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:34:48 -0600

Bill,

[Quoted] Oracle Lite is compatible with any Java IDE that correctly implements the JDBC standard. We ship a JDBC driver with Oracle Lite 3.0 that allows you to quickly talk to the database via Java. There are some samples included with the Development Kit. For more info, go to Oracle's web site:

http://www.oracle.com

Best,

Andrew