Re: Python and Oracle

From: Cary Collett <cary_at_ratatosk.org>
Date: 1998/04/29

Howard,

This came across the list a while back, it worked for me on Solaris 2.5 and Oracle 7.

Cary

Thus spake Richard Jones (richard.jones_at_BoM.GOV.AU):

--
Cary Collett                                           cary_at_ratatosk.org

To me, boxing is like ballet, except there's no dancing, no choreography
and the dancers hit eachother.