Re: Oracle Server 7.3 table to .CSV file dump

From: Jojo <jojo_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

If it is a small table , Or you don't mind dividing it into several parts Use Microsoft Excell and ODBC /SQLNET... Format the columns as you want them to appear on the file. Save the file as .CSV ....

And viola !!!! ... You got the CSV file that you want !!!

Good Luck,

joseph_sumalbag_at_bose.com
Mabuhay ! ( Long Live ! )
Commemorating the Centenial Celebration
of National Independence ( June 12 ,1898)

(the opinions above are my own and doesn't necessarily contain the view of my employer or my clients .... use it at your own risk)