Re: Looping thru all records in base block

From: Savithri Devaraj <sdevaraj_at_csc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:16:45 -0400

If you cannot use Navigation (First_Record, Next_Record etc.), because these are restricted built-ins, you can use the Post command. Post saves the data on the form into the database, then you can use a cursor. If you want to reverse the updates to the database, use rollback.

Hope this helps

Savithri