Re: Pretty Printer for PL SQL

From: <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:29:44 -0600

In article <6i5cor$sb_at_drn.newsguy.com>,   M Thomas wrote:

> Does anyone know of a "pretty printer" available for PL SQL code? I've
> inherited, and must document, some poorly formatted, non-indented code, and this
> is a big pain. Thanks in advance!

PL/Formatter will be available in June. It will automatically format, capitalize and indent PL/SQL code to a best practices standard (or your own). It will also provide statistical analysis of your code. Contact support_at_revealnet.com for more information about the product and beta program.

General information is available on the "Products" section of http://www.revealnet.com

Regards,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.

(If this is a double-posting, I apologize. PC locked on the first attempt.)