Re: table creation scripts?

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1998/04/28

There are several/many out there. Oracle has them (Designer 2000).

SQLNavigator (made by whom??) is quite excellent. It uses the information in Oracle. It can extract scripts for creating tables and other thing. And it has a good environment for debugging the PL/SQL.

[Quoted] I recently came across a freeware (?) version written in OCI, Oracles low level C support. If you contact me I will forward the name/source. Not quite as good as SQL Navigator but really great for near free.

Mike Krolewski