Re: How can I disable or enable hot keys in Forms Application?

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Apr 1998 05:15:31 GMT

>Hi,
>
>How can I disable or enable hot keys in Forms Application
> ( shown in list Ctrl + F1 ),
>so that a user of Form will not have access to functions such as
>Save Record, Delete record etc. Is their other way except DO_KEY trigger
>solution.
></PRE></HTML>

The easist way is to trap the keys you want (ALL of them), then put a trigger KEY-OTHERS that only contains the command null;

You can also user Oracle Terminal to change the terminal file, but then you either affect all applications, or you have to remember which application uses which terminal file.

Dan Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 07:15:31 CEST

Original text of this message