Re: Designer/2000 reports

From: Judy Halter <jhalter_at_shore.intercom.net>
Date: 27 Apr 1998 22:17:54 -0600

The Designer Repository exists on your desktop as a .dmp file, I forget the exact name, but can get it for you if you're interested. We have imported that application and then can create reports in Designer about Designer. All of the reports that you access through Repository Reports also exist on your desktop and can be copied and modified to suit your needs.

Judy Halter

Michael Chambers <michael.chambers_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk> wrote in article <35444F3E.7636DBC5_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk>...