Re: LOV crisis

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 27 Apr 1998 03:28:17 GMT

Dennis,

At a guess the code is the first column in the LOV when the 1st column must be the description. It pops up inconsistently because the values for code and description are sometimes the same (?).

Dennis M. Hancy <dw724_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu> wrote in article <6hpue8$mm7$1_at_pale-rider.INS.CWRU.Edu>...